PALOW. creates art across a wide variety of media, including anime, video games, advertisements, music, and publications.
His signature art style incorporates geometric patterns into a mix of fantasy and science fiction elements.
Notable contributions are as follows:
- Vsingers KAF and RIM (character design, virtual branding)
- 2016 TV ad for the trade school HAL (character design)
- 2018 League of Legends animated trailer (character design for animated characters)
- The Relative Worlds (character design)
His personal works include Throne: Mushi Mecha Shojo and All Equal.
A native of Nagano, Mai Yoneyama has worked as an animation director and character designer for various animation projects including Kiznaiver, Kill La Kill, and Promare.
In 2018, she began working as an illustrator, designing book covers and advertisements. She held her fist solo exhibition SHE in 2019, and her latest exhibit EGO took place in 2021.
Despite being created digitally, her artwork seamlessly incorporates the printing method of the illustration and the material it is printed on.
taiki specializes in character design and illustrations for mobile and console video games.
His notable works include the Lord of Vermilion series, Racing Miku 2015 Ver., Digimon World: Next Order, and Oninaki.
A native of Kyoto, BUNBUN specializes in artwork for light novels, as well as character designs for anime and video games. He has been a freelance illustrator since 2004.
BUNBUN has drawn artwork for over one hundred light novels and has released four artbooks.
His notable works include character design and illustrations for Sword Art Online, Yuki Yuna is a Hero, Izetta: The Last Witch, and Sakura Quest.
Sevnzel’s notable works include the following:
- Pokémon Trading Card Game (card illustrations)
- Pokémon Sun and Moon (Pokémon Trainer design)
- TV ad for the NEC LAVIE VEGA laptop (character design)
- TENSAI TV-KUN hello, (character design)
He is also the creator of #424D99, a fully colored art comic that has been serialized on Twitter since November 2020.
NAJI Yanagida specializes in illustrations and character design for video games and light novels. He has provided illustrations for light novels such as Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling and Jiisama ga Iku, as well as the cover art for the Japanese publication of the young adult novel Defy the Stars.
ISSSAI works in a variety of fields including video games, film, advertisements, and education, creating art with a traditional Japanese touch.
Notable works include:
- FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 (monster design)
- LORD of SOULS (character design/art director)
- Ryu ga Gotoku Kizuna (art director)
- NieR Re[in]carnation (chapter illustrations)
- Mafumafu Tribute Album: Tensei (concept art)